Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cheap Properties for Sale. Talk to your Bank Manager NOW!!!


For those of you who don't already know I've purchased a new home and in the process of selling my old home. The funny bit is my new home is actually old and my old home is actually quite new. That may be confusing but what is not confusing and definitely nothing to joke about is that buying, selling and maintaining property in Australia is not for the faint hearted. I can't explain the details (because I haven't worked them out) but I've come out of every property deal worse off than when I went in. With the barage of taxes, fees and costs of renovations, moving etc. it's no wonder it's hard to get ahead in the property game. Add to that, everytime the Reserve Bank Governor willy nilly decides to raise interest rates as a mortgage holder and now a double mortgage holder I'm hit with hundreds of dollars out of pocket just because the RBA governor decides that inflation is at "uncomfortable levels". The irony is that to curb inflation which the last time I checked was defined as rising prices we have a mechanism that we have to pay more to borrow money. So in order to curb rising prices, we have to pay higher prices. Go figure!

Anyway I thought I'd write today as I've been missing for awhile being busy with work and home moving. For those who care to know, the move was tiring but all went well and we've settled in well into the new (old) house with plenty of swimming and playing. Anyway, today's entry would be a short one and despite my experience with property, I wanted to share with you some good property bargains that I found, so call your bank manager today and make an offer!!!! Check out the links below:


http://www.homes.com/listing/104290856/5924_Maryland_St_DETROIT_MI_48224


This is the only way to be a multi-property owner if you ask me.

Cheerio and hope you find a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment