Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome to Blogging Damien!

I would just like to welcome myself to my very first blog. I got the idea of blogging from a friend who had been doing it for years. I thought what a great way to let off some steam and it could very well be therapeutic as well. I love to write and am a great contributor to many other blogs and websites like ask me dot com where I used to give relationship advice and was ranked in the top 5 in the category. Unfortunately, I have moved on and that mantle of cyber relationship guru has been taken over by another creative cyber soul.

I'm hoping this to be an interesting blog for me and will be blogging about current affairs, affairs of the heart, things that stink, politics, life etc etc. Basically nothing will be off limits and if you have anything you like to be blogged/ discussed, do drop me a line and we shall do it.

Take care and let's start blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment